Faith Lutheran Church has an endowment fund that provides the means to receive non-budgetary financial gifts and property to invest in a perpetual fund from which monies are distributed. There is no intention to use principle for annual distribution in order to grow and perpetrate the fund’s resources. Faith’s Finance Committee manages the receipt and investment of financial gifts and property to the fund. The Faith Endowment Committee determines what mission or missions the proceeds will support in any given year. Gifts may be money, insurance, property, or bequest from a will, estate plan, trust, etc. The gifts should be identified for the “Faith Endowment Fund.”
Missions served include:
- Benevolence: outreach to local, regional, and world communities.
- Education: scholarships for members of Faith, with emphasis on seminary and students at Lutheran colleges.
- Youth Ministry: for support of Faith youth of all ages.
- Worship and Music: for support of Faith’s worship life.
- Capital Fund Projects: major renovations and the building of new Faith facilities.
For additional information, contact any of the Endowment Committee members.
The Endowment Committee
Bob Snyder, Chair
Onnie Wargo, Recording Secretary